Mystery Object

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Behold for i have a mystery object. A mystery to some, others will get it straight away. Fire in with your guesses.

[video=youtube;7Yas9ZYPI6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yas9ZYPI6c[/video]

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm with Toddy as to what it may be, though I think Harvestman's comment is funnier. (Either that or the DS will be kicking yer door in! :eek:)

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Based on the size, shape and colour, not to mention apparent density, I would say it is a new potato that has been cooked by my mum.
Ha...Christmas dinner at your mums sounds the exact opposite to Christmas dinner at my mums. everything is undercooked. white puff pastry, you got it. hard in the middle potatoes. yip. 8 hours she once cooked a small 6lb turkey.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yeh, never heard of the thousand year old egg? They bury them, until they go black and hard, then eat them. considered a delicacy over there. :yuck:

f13-1-IronEggs-cut%20open.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Show me a Scot who doesn't :D

I miss good cheugh bread :sigh:

MP's toasted hard and crisp and soaked with butter and marmite :D I could eat three slices of that, hard black crusts and all.

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE