My sons first bushcraft video

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
This a video my son wanted to make back in the summer, he shows how to cook an egg in the embers of the fire. He's a little disappointed that he's not had more views, please take a minute and "like" if you can. I think he does a great job, it would boost his confidence if he had a few more views. Many thanks, Stan.

[video=youtube;LvnC_cbOSWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvnC_cbOSWM[/video]

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Watched, enjoyed, and liked. I'll leave a comment when I get back on my own PC/google account.

Cheers,

Stuart.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Hi Stamp, You made a good job of demonstrating how to Cook an egg in it's shell, I hope that you did n't burn your fingers through the glove when taking it off the embers, it is not easy to do without some form of utensil , perhaps a table spoonWould be a help. Now you should try boiling some water in a paper bag. It can be done, if you hang the bag over the fire,
The water keeps the bag from catching fire, and it may be worth practicing, so that if you don't have a pot with you in
An emergency you can still make a brew. Well done, keep trying new things and then you can show others how you do it.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Great stuff, enjoyed that. Very natural confident lad you should be proud.

Think the director needs to but out though ;)

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Good on you, that was brilliant. Just watched it with my two youngest boys. They were very impressed. Me i just learnt how to cook an egg in its shell. Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE