My new shrafting budy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
2013-04-21193432.jpg

9 week old cocker. She will be trained as a retrieving dog...... But for now she can sleep under the chair

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Scots_Charles_River

Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Cute. I was sitting on the doorstep today, in the sun, fixing a ripped snowboard glove. Next thing a wee black and ginger spaniel comes tearing up panting away, licked my hand then ran off through the bushes...

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
A stunner mate, iv not been retrieving much of late with mine as we have a young baby but if you need any help or tips feel free to ask, cheers

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Everybody going Awww or sweet. It's funny when the girlfriend was home last summer she thought I was staring at a pretty girl who was walking past the car. NO as usual these days I was staring at the dog and hadn't even noticed the pretty girl that was with it. I think there may be a few others out there on here like me!

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Eveie is her name.

She is full of character. Can't wait to get on with her training proper

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Lovely Pup!
I Have a trained cocker myself, for a pet, flushing and picking up.
Bonding is very important at early stages, having fun is the next important, be patent, have fun, lots of short traing sesstions instead of one long one, have fun.
If you need any advice or training tips, vids, give me a shout

"She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion"

Cheers
Bill

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
2013-04-21202135.jpg

Thanks all. I have always been around gun dogs and helped train a couple and my other dog. But the help and advice is welcome

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
2013-04-21202135.jpg

Thanks all. I have always been around gun dogs and helped train a couple and my other dog. But the help and advice is welcome

Forgive me for assuming other wise, I just get a bit excited when I see gun dogs.
Enjoy!! and please keep us updated on your eveie`s progress.
Cheers
Bill

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Forgive me for assuming other wise, I just get a bit excited when I see gun dogs.
Enjoy!! and please keep us updated on your eveie`s progress.
Cheers
Bill

Nothing ment in my post other then total sincerity. I really do appreciate the offers of help. This forum truly is full of great people.

I will of course keep you all updated.

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
Nice pup... Good choice... But I am biased ;)
Got working Cockers myself, always was a Springer man but one day I decided to try one as I'd had some good ones working in my line (had some bad ones too!).
The youngest is 2 later this year, did some working tests & will be trialling her later this year.IMG_1260.jpgLove the goldens, shame it was a little lad that I bred.
Have fun.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE