My leather works

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leo0274

Apr 20, 2015
Brasil
Hey guys, I made a few things with leather and I would like to share

The first thing I've made is a bag, with goat leather:

XFmlraD.jpg

It is not big, I made it to carry small items that would be lost and hard to find in the back pack, like lighters. It is less than a foot long.
I made the strap using rope, as I carry only light wieght items on it, it does not hurt my shoulder, I didn't have enough leather to make the strap.
I want to make some kind of button to close it, probably with wood, or maybe with an alligator thooth (My father's friend found a Jacaré-açu skull, it's a Brazilian alligator, and gave it to me, it is huge and some theeth fell off, so maybe I use one)

Axe sheath:

FTjrQiJ.jpg

XCl6tuj.jpg

My second piece of work, made with bovine leather, not very pretty but very useful.

Gun bag:

tdcBDIa.jpg

J2wUdNA.jpg

HQenPCF.jpg

My third piece of work, I consider it my masterpiece, made with bovine leather. The button is a shotgun shell, caliber 20.

Water bag:

C8Fx5gO.jpg

F6rnuiI.jpg

I made it from one of these:

cantil-trilhas-e-rumos-em-couro-tipo-espanhol-970501-MLB20342211960_072015-O.jpg

It is not the leather that holds the water, it has a plastic bag inside, that I took from the original one, I basically just made a case for it. It hold about a liter.
I love the way it looks

When I was finishing the water bag, I managed to brake my needle, so at least for now, my days of leather crafter are over.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE