My latest leather Satchel & Quiver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Great work there Hamish, especially the quiver.
The only thing that I would add to it is a little drain hole; I was out shooting the other week in heavy rain and my quiver stated getting heavier and heavier..... This was soon solved with the awl on my SAK, and the water soon drained out.

Cheers, Michael.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Great work there Hamish, especially the quiver.
The only thing that I would add to it is a little drain hole; I was out shooting the other week in heavy rain and my quiver stated getting heavier and heavier..... This was soon solved with the awl on my SAK, and the water soon drained out.

Cheers, Michael.

Thanks for the tip mate, I'll add the drain hole before I post it off cheers ;)

2trapper

Forager
Apr 11, 2011
Italy
Hamish, the quiver is really stunning. I appreciate a lot the compartments made at the top. A very smart option if you have more than 10 arrows in the quiver. Top job, I'm inspired as usual

jason83

Apr 6, 2015
Grimsby
Fantastic workmanship there matey, not usually one for satchels but if it looked like yours I'd be happy to get one. And as for the quiver I don't have a bow yet but its on my list of treats and a quiver like that will be on the agenda to go with it their both beautifully crafted.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hamish, the quiver is really stunning. I appreciate a lot the compartments made at the top. A very smart option if you have more than 10 arrows in the quiver. Top job, I'm inspired as usual

Thanks mate :)

Fantastic workmanship there matey, not usually one for satchels but if it looked like yours I'd be happy to get one. And as for the quiver I don't have a bow yet but its on my list of treats and a quiver like that will be on the agenda to go with it their both beautifully crafted.

Thanks I really appreciate it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE