My latest knife sheaths....(with dc3 holder too!!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ok...ive finally made myself do it after being constantly nagged by richard...sheath with sharpening stone holder.....my respect for luckylees multicarry has grown even more...!

heres the first one i made last week....mixed my own dyes and forgot to do the flippin dangler i was so pre-occupied with the stone holder, and i'd used the dye so had to try and re-mix and match....doh!

STONE1LOW.jpg

wasnt happy with the placement of the stitching/holder etc so re-did the template and came up with this....

ULTIMATEADONELOW.jpg

and heres one i made for a friend recently...

RICH1LOW.jpg

and heres a bit of fun i made for meself...

CUS1LOW.jpg

CUS2LOW.jpg

hope you like!

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
i got several sheaths made by Angst, and i feel lucky, cant fault the work, they will last a lifetime of hard work, in real comfort, a real pleasure to own, cant thank him anothe

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
What is the Tunisian entry visa stamp about?
Very tidy leatherwork.
Did you do 2 rows of yellow, then took it apart and did a row of black and one of yellow?

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
i love the top one,....

its got some character,, just enough ,...it looks used and rustic,...organic,...cant put me finger on it..

Stu

Moose

Feb 20, 2005
Torquay
Wow, I really like them. I think the double stitching on the first one gives it something that seems lacking in the second. Don't ask me why. Looks a real tricky job to put the pouch on the front.
Just bought myself some leather to attempt my first bushcrafter sheath with... You've inspired me...
As I said, I like them all. Great work :You_Rock_

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...thanks for all your comments....if you need any advice gimme a shout m8,

regards

a

Wow, I really like them. I think the double stitching on the first one gives it something that seems lacking in the second. Don't ask me why. Looks a real tricky job to put the pouch on the front.
Just bought myself some leather to attempt my first bushcrafter sheath with... You've inspired me...
As I said, I like them all. Great work :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE