My first knife - memory's revisited :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
I bought my first fixed blade knife when I was on holiday in Canada in 1979 or 80, loved it but it's long gone. Was rooting around in the barn today looking for something else when I came across this catalogue page from when I bought it - "C" the Normark hunting knife , it and "E" look very like todays Moras.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I bought my first fixed blade knife when I was on holiday in Canada in 1979 or 80, loved it but it's long gone. Was rooting around in the barn today looking for something else when I came across this catalogue page from when I bought it - "C" the Normark hunting knife , it and "E" look very like todays Moras.

Excellent find Brambles, E. Falcon Hunting Knife was the first knife I bought with no adult present and I still have it kicking about and I inherited one of the Swede folding knives when a friend emigrated a couple of years back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE