Music Festivals

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Just wondering if any members on here are going to any of the big music festivals? I did try and get tickets for Glastonbury but was unlucky, so ended up going to the O2 Wireless Festival, which was brilliant but I wouldn't class it as a 'proper' festival.

Now i'm desperately trying to win tickets for the V festival as a few of my mates are going. I've already entered about 6 competitions. :D

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
I have got 4 tickets for the V festival at Chelmsford. They are supposed to be sold but i hav'nt seen any money from the buyer yet. If i continue to get no response their up for grabs, let me know if your interested and i'll see what i can do.

Good luck with the competitions.

Glen

May 24, 2007
I'm going to the Green Man festival in Wales, and went to the Knockengorroch festival in Dumrieshire last month.

I prefer small festivals these days.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Robin Williamson's doing a set there. I'll try not to get too jealous as I've already got a ticket booked for when he's back up this way in november.

It's not working:( . I'm jealous! Looks like a great gig.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Just got back from Womad (or Womud as it seemed to be this year), great festival....:D

Peter Gabriel did a great set but I think my favourite was the set by Marie Boine, a Sami singer mixing Yoiks with modern and ancient instrumentation to produce a sound that raised the hairs on the back of my neck. Fantastic.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE