multi carry sheath verticle hotizontal dangler sheath for spyderco bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made a sheath for my spyderco bushcraft, its dyed with fiebings pro dye, and finished with fiebings neats foot oil, caranuba cream, and leather shean, its a friction fit, and can be carried in all options, i hope you like it.
if you click on the pics you can see closer up.

all comments are welcom

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
thats very nice mate,...

the tutorial would be good,...

a few of the knives i,ve made need sheaths and its something i have never even tried,...

Cheers

Stu

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I've been thinking of a sheath for my Spyderco Bushcraft, and looking at yours may have found it. Nice job.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks for the comments guys, i hope some of you have learnt something from my stuff, just wish it was as easy as it looks, its an expensive game, if you are prone to making mistakes, lol.
took me ages to where i'm at now, and feel comfortable with the style i have found.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Thanks for the comments guys, i hope some of you have learnt something from my stuff, just wish it was as easy as it looks, its an expensive game, if you are prone to making mistakes, lol.
took me ages to where i'm at now, and feel comfortable with the style i have found.

it deserves the comments Lee,...

so you feel confident eh??

hahaha how confident,....?.....?..??

Stu

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Looks good:)

Have you thought about wet forming the sheath to the shape of the knife to give it a more positive fit and stop it slipping out?

Also if you going to make a few think about making a cardboard template for the bits it makes life easier;)

Richard

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi black sheep it doesn't come out mate, as its a friction fit, i'm not sold on the wet moulding as over time it can loosen up imho, but with a friction fit, i have never found this happen, as for the template mate, i have kept the cardboard one that i used to design this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE