MTB wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
good quality mtb wanted anything considered.....

For trade I propose a bushcraft setup, this will include, and can be tailored, tarp, knife, axe, billy/stove etc etc.

I can tailor this to include custom knives, granny Bs etc etc dependant on the bike of course

I would also consider a full suspension frame and forks....

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup squire ,
I've a hardtail Kona cindercone ? Under stairs. The pedals an rear derailer and chain are bust. And cant rrmember what the wheels are like if ive still got them .

Might be a good buildup ? If your interested ? I'll dig it out an take some pics an measurements.

Not expecting the earth for it , perhaps a decent knife for the wife or summat. Cheers

For some reason I thought you wanted a Motor Torpedo Boat MTB

to many WW2 naval novels when i was a boy

mtb23mpl3201.jpg

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
why on Gods green earth would I want a "Motor Torpedo Boat" it would be really hard to pedal around the woods!

Quote of the day:
"Bless you Pignut!!!!! Big knives ROCK!!" (Robevs73)

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I have a genesis IO ID 201o hard tail. cost new was £1199. was looking to offload for £450 but would consider goods to the value. its a hub gear bike with a shimano alfine 8 speed system. 17.5 inch frame. im 5'10 and its perfect. I just got a Moda canon full sus and wifey says its got to go. bit of cable run on the head tube but mechanically perfect. I look after my bikes like children :)

may be too expensive for what you are after but thought id mention it

f4958b72.jpg

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Interested but not sure if i can trade up to that value to.be honest, let me know via pm if you have any thoughts

Quote of the day:

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I have a genesis IO ID 201o hard tail. cost new was £1199. was looking to offload for £450 but would consider goods to the value. its a hub gear bike with a shimano alfine 8 speed system. 17.5 inch frame. im 5'10 and its perfect. I just got a Moda canon full sus and wifey says its got to go. bit of cable run on the head tube but mechanically perfect. I look after my bikes like children :)

may be too expensive for what you are after but thought id mention it

f4958b72.jpg

Damn that looks sweet. Where in the uk are you?

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
That genesis is a Stunner, grab it mate.
MTB's Rock!!
I have a MTB/tourer build on the go at the moment, Kona explosif frame, deore groupset, magura brakes, racks and a olive green powder coat, just need to sell a bushtool to pay for the last few bits n Bobs.

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I think a trade is going to be difficult to agree given the value mate. ill politely withdraw it. ive not lost all hope of the wife letting me keep her. I lusted after this bike for a few years before i got it and it'll kill me if i have to let her go.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
No problem at all

Quote of the day:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE