Morocco

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
Mrs, who I'm sure won't mind me revealing is neither young, nor especially fond of showing skin will never set foot there again despite absolutely loving much of the country and culture. I also suffer from my mother having been in Marrakech in 2011 when the souk bombing happened. If I were single (and mum didn't know), I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Reactions: TeeDee

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
We did similar during a port visit to Jordan, a visit to Wadi Rum and Lawrence of Arabia's 'oasis', a meal cooked in the sand with hot stones, a night under the stars or in a tent. Followed by a visit to Petra. I've been to Morocco a few times north and Atlantic coast, lovely place, people friendly enough not entirely sold on their internal management of poverty/homelessness but hey ho.

Malta Convoy

Nov 6, 2022
USA/South Korea
I'm not sure I'm brave enough to go back again, the geopolitical situation makes me uncomfortable but the thought of another coach ride through the mountains now I understand what 'inshallah' means is the real decider - plus there's plenty of other places I haven't been yet...
I want to go, always have, but have concerns about my wife's safety. Can't go without her.

Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE