More great kit to sell!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Joe

Need to contact Admin...
I have a few more bits and bobs to sell if anyone's interested:

West Winds Double layer Olive green Ventile smock (SAS windproof smock style) - large. Full chunky zip and velcro storm flap, four large pockets with buttons, sleeve pen and field dressing pockets, inside chest and 'poachers' pocket, hood and velcro cuffs. Excellent condition - £95.00 SOLD

Mountain Equipment 'Firefly' paclite goretex jacket, colour - 'pewter' (light grey) Large. Has two big pockets and one chest map/notebook pocket all with waterproof zips. Also has a wire peaked adjustable hood, velcro cuffs and a tiny stuff sack to keep it in. Perfect as a back up to a Ventile jacket for all the lightweight freaks. Excellent condition - £65.00

Lundhag 'Scout' boots size 9. Black rubberised leather foot section, brown leather upper section, 'skywalk' sole, lundhag wool felt insoles, speed lacing hooks. Have been well looked after using Lundhags own wood tar and bear grease waterproofing wax - very good condition £45.00

Karrimor 'Sabre' 60 / 100 litre rucsack. Adjustable, padded back system, chunky padded straps and waist belt, loads of straps and gear fixing points, lid pocket, bellows side pockets, rain cover in the base, only used on one trip so excellent condition. Colour - Black (I know - it's not green - however, would be good for a bushcrafter looking to steer away from the military look). Bargain price at £65.00 SOLD

DPM Goretex bivi bag ( one small spark hole in chest area - could be easily mended) - £25.00

Berghaus Green cordura side pockets for the Munro rucsack. Fix onto side tensioning straps and have a zip opening. Never been used £20.00

Snugpac Softy 6 sleeping bag, Olive green. Has compression stuff sack.Very good condition - £25.00 SOLD

Ajungilak 'Polaris' 200 Quallofil Sleeping bag -olive green. Big but very warm! Unsure of the exact rating but would be similar to the newer 'Tyin elite'.This bag does have a side zip with baffle. Quite old but very well looked after - £35.00

Ripstop windproof nylon 'Zoot suit'. Olive green, size large. Hooded pull on smock with zip up chest pocket, baggy trousers with drawcord ankles and waist. Never been used - £25.00 SOLD

Phoenix 'Phreak' two man tent. This is a low profile mountain tent with a small porch area. The outer is brown and the inner, yellow and red. Do a search on google or similar to find out about it's reputation. This one is in good condition considering it's age having only been used when a basha could not be, (not often). £50.00

Email if interested.

john wings

Forager
Dec 12, 2004
cornwall
Hi Would £50 Including Postage Be Acceptable.i Bought One Last Year And It Leaked;so Ive A Feeling The Proofing Deteriates S On These Older Tents.ill Need To Reproof It Probably,so The Extra Ten Quid Will Help With Cost.(professionally Done,tried Those Bottled Proofing And Found They Didnt Work!!,best Wishes John.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Wahooooo
My ventile arrived this morning :D
Now i'm praying for rain tonight, take the dog out to the woods and try it out.

Thanks Joe

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE