More bits for sale...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Yet more stuff up for grabs, all prices include postage and PP fees:

I also have some dry bags and pack liners, which i'll add later.

Over 18's only for the sharps please.

Prices dropped to go...

Forged Pot hanger. For Sale: (was £20) SOLD £15

A never been used (apart from this pic), beautiful pot hanger, great for hanging your Dutch oven from.

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

Sea To Summit X-Plate. For sale: (was £9) SOLD £5

Has been used a few times. It has some marks in the bottom of the plate – as this doubles as a chopping board – But nothing that hampers its function as a plate!

IMG_1467.jpg

It is made from a food grade silicon upper with a rigid base that's tough enough to use as a cutting board. When expanded, the X-Plate expands into a shallow bowl that will hold 1170ml of food or liquid. Afterwards it folds completely flat for easy storage in a back pack. It is heat resistant.

Harley Davidson biker boots, Mens size 10. Removed from sale NOW £25

IMG_1461.jpg

These have been well worn. The soles still have lots of life in them, but are worn down most on the ball of the foot. Lined with Thinsulate, they make great winter boots ;) They will also need some new insoles – god only knows where they have gone, but gone they have!

Mora 120 - 49mm Woodcarving Knife. For sale: (was £15) SOLD £10
Used once, then put away, showing some surface tarnishing/rust, but the knife will be buffed, polished & sharpened before I post it out to you.

IMG_1468.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Thanks for the offer, but if I add any more sharps to my collection, the girlfriend might use them on me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Last price drop - bivvy now £90 or it goes on ebay.

Pot hanger & mora SPF

Last edited:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
As requested, some more pics of the bivvy.

The outside from above:
IMG_1513.jpg

The underside (bottom):
IMG_1512.jpg

I even turned the bivvy inside out! This is the inside upper - not a mark on it. I'm convinced this hasn't been used (certainly not by me, that's why i'm selling it).
IMG_1518.jpg

Inside bottom:
IMG_1519.jpg

I'll put these pics in the main post too.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Bump!
If not sold by Wednesday night, it's back in the gear locker :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE