Mora Bushcraft Survival

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
get.php

Any seen one of these yet?

Looks quite nice I think.

Quick specs from the website:
•Razor sharp 2.5 mm thick Swedish stainless steel blade with a distinct tip.
•All-weather Morakniv® Fire Steel.
•Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
•Two Belt Clips.

More info here

It does remind me of a laser sight on gun though :p

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
No but looks quite interesting. I like the idea of the integrated sharpener although I don't know how practical it would be with it being exposed like that

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
No but looks quite interesting. I like the idea of the integrated sharpener although I don't know how practical it would be with it being exposed like that

I think your just over the dual carriageway from me? I'm at the top of the Garrison next to the Lynchford road and Northcamp station.

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
Northcamp station is about 5 mins walk for me. I'm between North Camp and Ash Vale stations. It was reading your post reminded me to change my location as I moved there recently :)

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
my google translation gave me this with refferance to lady parts in para 3 :lmao:

A sharp blade with a clear head, an integrated ignition steel and a diamond stone makes Bushcraft Survival for the ultimate knife to force the Bush enthusiasts.

The 2.5 mm thick sheet of stainless Sandvik Steel holds an edge a long time, is highly resistant to abrasion and high täljstyrka. Blade back grinding is specially designed for use with lighter steel.

On the rugged vagina is a well-lit room for the steel and the diamond will be easy to sharpen the blade. It is easy to replace the two included bältesclipsen that lets you choose how you want to carry your knife.

The black shaft with friction grip complements Bushcraft Survival, a knife that fits a tough lifestyle.

•Edgy 2.5 mm thick sheet of stainless Sandvik Steel with a clear head.
•Weatherproof integrated ignition steel.
•Integrated diamond stone.
•Two belt clip for maximum comfort.

Integrated ignition steel

Make light a fire wherever you are. You only need to pull the knife specially cut back slowly and heavily along with the spark steel. Sparks teeth easily stove, barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.

•The protective coating on the spark the steel needs to be scraped off before you can light.
•Sparks at 3000 C ° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
•Yield up to 7000 kinds.
•Teeth even stoves and gas grills.
•Works in rain and snow.
•Then it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.

Bushcraft Survival is also available with black sheath and a lime / black handle.

«Back

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I think your just over the dual carriageway from me? I'm at the top of the Garrison next to the Lynchford road and Northcamp station.

LOL, before you go swanning over that dual carriageway taking a short cut through the 'Shot Southey;

I hope you remember your Green Cross Code or intend re-joining the Tufty Club...

The knife looks okay-ish I suppose.

Liam

rancid badger

The knife is almost certainly excellent, as are the rest of the bushcraft series.

The sheath is crxp, as sadly, all of Mora's sheaths are.

I'm talking about the actual fit and security of the knife in the sheath,not the addition of a firesteel holder, which is in fact, quite a good touch.

To be fair the latest incarnation, is significantly better than the likes of the Clipper,Miki, 740,510 etc etc for security but you can still flip the knife from the sheath, with a flick of the wrist and it will also come out if knocked heavily or rolled on for example.:(

I'm not sure what they could do to improve this to be honest but it's a major flaw in my book.

R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE