Mora 2000 in the Jungle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Chill out!

All I did is state that I ordered one from Ben in the states and that it arrived quickly. I fail to see how I am dragging down the discussion! I was replying to the chap who asked where he could purchase the knife.

:confused:

Hennie has them in stock, too (no disrespect to Ben, I'm a customer of his).

We all know there are lots of choices, so why didn’t you post your second search thread in the first place, if you were trying to be that helpful?

A great service to you both for dragging the discussion down to this level (I'm being ironic,by the way).

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
sorry sorry

:eek: I’m the one who’s sorry. And I was trying so hard to be mellow in 2008 :)

Chill out!...

Thank you for the advice.

...All I did is state that I ordered one from Ben in the states and that it arrived quickly. I fail to see how I am dragging down the discussion! I was replying to the chap who asked where he could purchase the knife...

My point is, Buckley, that I’d already posted where Bob could buy the knife in the UK (as big_swede kindly pointed out) at a price that would be hard to beat (the cost quoted by Hennie includes postage within the UK), there’s no financial advantage to Bob to buy it from the US (unless Bob wants to buy some of Mr Kochanski’s excellent DVDs from Ben at the same time ;) ).

There’s nothing wrong with suggesting an alternative place of purchase, it’s just a distraction from the serious discussion of the review if a URL to a UK retailer has already been posted. And come to that, it’s not such a hard knife to track down to purchase either, is it, Bob ? :D – there’s always google.

Best regards,
Paul.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Ah o.k,

I see your point, and I apologise accordingly!

I guess my post was kind of redundant :rolleyes:

:)

:eek: I’m the one who’s sorry. And I was trying so hard to be mellow in 2008 :)

Thank you for the advice.

My point is, Buckley, that I’d already posted where Bob could buy the knife in the UK (as big_swede kindly pointed out) at a price that would be hard to beat (the cost quoted by Hennie includes postage within the UK), there’s no financial advantage to Bob to buy it from the US (unless Bob wants to buy some of Mr Kochanski’s excellent DVDs from Ben at the same time ;) ).

There’s nothing wrong with suggesting an alternative place of purchase, it’s just a distraction from the serious discussion of the review if a URL to a UK retailer has already been posted. And come to that, it’s not such a hard knife to track down to purchase either, is it, Bob ? :D – there’s always google.

Best regards,
Paul.

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
I’ve just read in the ‘How old are you’ thread that you’re 13 years old, abushcrafter. I feel, as a 50 year old, I owe you a further apology for taking you to task in the way I did in post #17.

Kind regards,
Paul.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE