Mol,fresh dutch member

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rommol

Jun 17, 2007
Leeuwarden,Friesland
Hello,bushmen and women,

My name is Rob Mol,born on a small boat in Amsterdam,no gas,electricity,water or heating,my childhood was all about surviving in these conditions.
A small watertank(5 liter) was all we had to get through the day,for cooking,washing and cleaning,so we used every liter 3 times
A small bucket for washing up,cleaning the boat and the baby was all my parents had ,but i grew up without missing luxury(did i spell that correct?)
I had a nice childhood playing with whatever i could find in nature,made canoe's,boats and other floating toys from all i could get for free .
Nowadays i have my own small business ,doing all kind of carpentingjobs and gardenjobs,i dont need much money so i dont work too much,i like to have time to enjoy live and still i survive everywhere i go,by making myself at home with what the place around me offers,sometimes its an old cave in france ,or a ruine in belgian,or just a tent on a beach,i feel at home everywhere.
For people who wonder.....NO...my name ROMMOL has nothing to do with the german Rommel from WW2,it was just a joke from a friend and became my nickname,in dutch it also means "big mess" or garbage stuff,just what i like to make some things out off.
I love recycling so i can make a boat out of oildrums or a chair out of treebranches,just for fun.
So..i think you know a bit who i am now,48 years and still crazy,loving live as it is.

Indutch they say : kenniet is dood (can't died!) so you CAN make what you need!

Rob Mol.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello Rob, and welcome here.....You sound like a contented person and I wish you well... Hope you enjoy the forum and site....

Geuf

Nomad
May 29, 2006
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Rommol welcome to the forum!
If you can make yourself feel at home anywhere it should already feel like home at this forum.
looking forward meeting you at the dutch meet.

Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE