MLL Knives Jungle knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MLL Knives

Forager
Apr 8, 2012
Portugal
www.mllknivespt.com
Hello everyone,
this is my little machete called Jungle is very versatile and rugged, is a good tool to have around when you're in the forest,
with it you can build a shelter, cut wood for the campfire, or preparing food.

The Jungle is a small machete suitable for bushcraft, scouting, survival.

Has a full tang blade in "O1" high carbon steel with a total length of 12" (305mm), 1/4" (6mm) in thickness and it has 6.1/2" (165mm) of cutting area.

O1 steel chemical composition: C 0,95%; Si 0,25%; Mn 1,10%; Cr 0,60%; Mo 0,50%; V 0,16%; W 0,60%.

The Jungle has a Differential Heat Treatment.
DHT is a manufacturing process that increase resistance, makes the knife very hard on the edge but soft and flexible on the back of the blade.
The knife is prepared to hard work without breaking.

The Jungle exists in two versions: Black Epoxy coating and normal steel color.
The Handle is in sandwich Micarta, this Micarta has two different colors and textures only in a single piece of Micarta, colors: Black/brown and Brown/black.

The Jungle includes sheath done by hand in black or brown leather.

To learn more about my work go to my site www.mllknivespt.com.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MLLKnives

If you have any questions about my knives feel free to ask for clarification my email is: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com
I will respond as soon as possible.

If you like of my knives and want to buy one.
To place orders PM to my contact in BushcraftUK or contact me for email: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com
I accept payments by Paypal and bank transfer.

Price: 125 GBP + shipping charges.

The Jungle.

jungle6.jpg

Thank you

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE