MLD Duomid in Brown SilNylon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I have for sale the above. All seams have been sealed. Please note this is the FLY ONLY- no poles, inners or pegs.

The back panel has a slight discolouration- no idea what caused this but is not that noticeable in use, and certainly does not affect performance. The other tiny thing is a small area of wear next to a seam where the pre-installed clips (for supporting an inner) were twisted during manufacture and the plastic wore a tiny hole in the SliNylon- this has been sealed when seam sealed, and I've never noticed a leak. I removed the plastic clips and so there is just loops of elastic with is more than sufficient to attach a mini-karabiner to if needed.

Here is pic taken at the start of last years's TGO Challenge. It has been in storage since apart to replace some of the guy lines with line locks.

7u7uvyzy.jpg

Advertised elsewhere for £95 but £80 delivered inc fees to BCUK members.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Just the fly I'm afraid. The inners have already sold elsewhere. Have edited the original post to make it clearer- apologies.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I am in a win/win situation as I love it and am only putting it up for sale as my wife will go nuts now ive bought a Trailstar! If it don't sell I have two fantastic shelters!

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Coln18 was after a sil version, he wanted it for meets where he didn't have to be so careful around his cuben one. Might be worth a PM KP, although I don't think you'll struggle to sell it.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Glad its gone! I was trying to persuade myself to buy it then sell my SL3, but my sensible self told me to stop my nonsense.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE