mini peak II 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Quite funny that not more than 5 minutes ago ive just ordered this http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/shelters-1/WF129.html I was looking at the Mini Peak but was unsure when they would get them back in. I have seen a lot good reviews for both but im sure somebody will come along soon who owns one and could give you a better idea of what they are like.

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with your hex peak. I keep on hovering over the 'buy' button but cowardice and ignorance seem to hold me back! Any info. or feedback about it would be greatly appreciated!

May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
I'd be interested to hear how you get on with your hex peak. I keep on hovering over the 'buy' button but cowardice and ignorance seem to hold me back! Any info. or feedback about it would be greatly appreciated!

I've been hovering over the buy button for a while now too, I'll let you know how I get on

ZEbbEDY

Nomad
Feb 9, 2011
Highlands
what about the low hydrostatic head of them (minipeak), akin to garden/festival tents?? they ok in a solid weekend of foul weather?

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Mines been fine mate, i had it up for a week over winter here in the peak distcrict......hight winds and lots of rain, not a drop inside. I was surprised how well it did in the wind to be fair.

Its not a perfect tent. Mine could be slightly bigger on a side, i think they have made the new ones more with bulky europeans in mind. But i still like the internal space vs pack size/weight of it
For a very lightweight one man tent theres a lot of admin/living space for longer term camps or riding out bad weather. Oh, and if you can suspend it from a tree and leave the central pole out, it feels huge inside compared to other tents i'v had in this weight range

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE