military mart service dive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I ordered a couple of bushshirts from them on a Monday, they arrived by special nextday delivery, on the Saturday. So 4 days to dispatch the order...

J

Bullrover

Jun 23, 2013
North Yorkshire
Last year I had an order go missing which took a couple of weeks and a few phone calls to sort out but they did eventually get it sorted. This week I got a sweedish shirt and czech bed roll carrier with no problems. They seem a bit hit and miss but do have some good stuff.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I've ordered from them several times with no problems and ordered a Swedish M59 wool jacket last week, arrived four days later and its great unissued and only £9.99!
No complaints here!

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Hit and miss with me also. Not sure they maintain a check on stock levels and with there internet. Order a M59 shirt and they said was sent still took over a week to receive or times they are spot on and it arrives on time.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I womder if they keep an eye on this forum, seeing the amount of trade that goes their way from here.

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
Same problem, bought a figure nine waited ages. They didn't even send it out so I emailed him no answer. Opened a case so pay pal refunded me. Load of rubbish and I will never buy a thing from them ever again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I womder if they keep an eye on this forum, seeing the amount of trade that goes their way from here.

I hope they do, I think they have become very lax of late. I hope they sort things out there end as I would like to order from them again as they have a nice range of stock. But for the moment I will pass.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I have noticed lately that the stock levels on tne website are showing out of stock.

I thought that was just how there website was I have only been using them for the last couple of years and every time I have looked on it there has always been a lot of kit out of stock, usually something I really need (not want) :)

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
A few weeks ago I bought a Swedish Army Trangia set. Ordered on Friday evening. They called me Monday morning to clarify something about my address. Nice phone call. They dispatched that day and it arrived 2 days later. The product was shiny, unissued and 50 years old as described. :)

As for stock levels I find it's worth phoning before ordering just to confirm. They operate like an old school surplus store ie they buy bulk when they can and sort it into grades. The bulk order will contain some junk. For that reason I only buy new unissued or grade 1.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
In this day you should be able to rely on the website being accurate with stock levels, a phone call should not be needed

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
there are always a few who will say "I ordered and got all my stuff by next day delivery blah blah blah"

simple fact is a lot of people have had bad service and people need to know about this.

Even stuff showing in stock on the website is actually out of stock. If you have to ring first, fair enough, but they shouldn't have an online shop.

looks like only about one in three orders are fulfilled ok, and if you order multiple items your likelyhood of getting your stuff diminishes.

You wouldn't put up with them odds if it were dodgy Trev down the pub. Totally unacceptable from a company that boasts warehouses full of stuff and sells nationwide.

Good job I used Paypal.

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
Don't use them then.

I don't, its a forum for discussing things of interest to other people, this is a discussion which is obviously of interest as you replied.

hopefully it might a serve as a warning to some folk, as you have advised to ring first which others will not know to do.

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
You could argue that there are always a few who've had poor service and moan about it, shame we don't hear of the thousands who've had good service.

Personally I detest company assassination via internet with the trigger being pulled by so few.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE