Meets near Hampshire/Berkshire Border

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
Anyone interested in monthly meets near the Hampshire/Berkshire Border, about 15 mins from M4 Junction 11.

These meets have been running for the last five years and are now open to new members.

Meets usually run from Friday afternoon/evening to Sunday afternoon. Fee is £10 per person for the weekend to cover costs of the meet.

Plenty of room for hammocks or ground dwelling, with access to a variety of woodland.

Please contact through PM for further details.

All the best

Adam

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Hello I am a bushcraft virgin and looking for someone to go along with. I have camped before over night fishing etc but not bush craft could I come along and have a crack at it?? I am 28 and live in high Wycombe

Feb 10, 2014
farnborough
hey guys wondering if you managed to start a group? im in farnborough, close to reading and would be very interested in your guys group if you managed it

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi All,

I've created a group for us to exchange local contacts, info and general banter. Search the groups for 'Berkshire & Wiltshire Bushcrafters'.

There's not much there at the moment, but from small acorns....

Cheers,
Matt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE