Measuring Calipers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
Hi, a set of high quality digital measuring callipers, bought for a job that I never started, never used. High quality digital 6" Calliper made in Japan.

I'd love to keep them but they are just gathering dust

Looking £55 delivered

Many thanks
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_3208.jpg
    IMG_3208.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
Just to elaborate these measure Inch/Metric, 0-6" Range,
+/-0.001" Accuracy, 0.0005" Resolution made from Stainless Steel and Battery Powered, battery included.

will measure internal diameter and outside of an object . They are sealed and comes with official calibration certificate

will take £50 delivered for them

thanks
Mark

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
These are awesome vernier calipers if I didn't have the metric and imperial dial versions I would have snapped these up. Good luck with the sale.

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
Yes they are very good. I have used a set like this before and also the non digital ones as well. The action is very smooth and the digital readout crystal clear.

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
ok I'm willing to drop these a little more. I'm a bit short on a new sleeping bag I need for this week so I kinda need the cash.

Anyone want to make a reasonable offer on these ? not too cheap

thanks
Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE