May Meet - Egerton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 27, 2006
Kent
Yep! If last year was anything to go by it'll be a blast. I'm going to be doing a bit of wild food/cookery type stuff this year (and so is Fergus Drennan) but there should be loads to see & try your hand at. Very much looking forward to it. :)

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Sounds good looking forward to it.Hope to learn a few things,i am also hopeing to go on their spring forage day on the 25th april:) Also looking forward to naturefest on the 29th may.A few things to look forward to in the spring:))

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have been thinking of going to this but was unsure of how many BCUK people would be there, so it's good to hear that quite a few seem to be planning a trip there. I will have to look at their site again....

JonB

Mar 16, 2009
S.E,Kent.
Hi all.
Just found this thread, sounds good, can you tell me where i can find details of the Egerton meet as i would like to come along. :) Thanks in advance.

crushthesystem

Forager
Nov 18, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
I dislike having to wait for the weekend even though I have been planning to go to this since last year. I don't know why but after the tickets are bought it always becomes nigh on unbearable to wait :(. I look forward to seeing you all there and putting some faces to avatars.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE