Man of Tanith And Albus Cutler's skills resolution

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
All of it apart from the arrogant bit can't help that soz

Regards Dave (caps lock )
@mouseinthewood

Sounds like a good resolution though ...

Hope you've sent the Mod in question a PM with the same sincere (?) apologies.
Good way to start a new year, is it? Drinks and internet fora don't mix into a good cocktail. You're around long enough to know. Not cool by far mate.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Sounds like a good resolution though ...

Hope you've sent the Mod in question a PM with the same sincere (?) apologies.
Good way to start a new year, is it? Drinks and internet fora don't mix into a good cocktail. You're around long enough to know. Not cool by far mate.

Ok I'm sore enough now pants back up and ashamed , Sorry again Johan

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
I go away for a day and all heck breaks loose.

Play nice all or it's naughty step ;)

My problem is I'm a book snob. I like to keep em clean. Is it wrong to admit I want a second copy to take out? :eek:

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
My copy arrived today... Could be interesting looking for the things that are going on my list of things to do, I do think a lot of it has more to do with longer term static living the pioneer ways than to do with the "Outdoor Survival" stuff I was expecting from the title.

Should be fun though, not many opportunities for Bola hunting around here though, the bunnies aren't quite big enough just yet... ;) And "throwing a clay pot" to cook one in... Hmmm, maybe not your standard "Survival skill".

That said, I'll give it a go, not a lot to lose. After all we are never far from civilization in the UK and a brisk walk to fetch anything needed :lmao:

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
My copy has just been ordered and I will get involved when the start date come along, it will be a good way to build my outdoor skill set.

I was planning to get out more this year as my studying as finally finished so I will have more time available.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE