Man cave broken into a few items to watch out for please.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
Hi not sure if this is allowed or if it is the right place.
My lock up garage was broken into. It was as secure as I could make it with a security door and locks together with a door alarm but the resourceful misunderstood scallywags broke into the neighbouring unit then through the wall!! At least a vanload of things went including numerous tools including a load of De Walt power tools in Dewalt peli cases (Which all have UV postcode starting with KT6, lots of first first aid items and some outdoors/bushcraft stuff. But a few things stand out as both likely to be noticed by those on here and being distinctive.
1stly was Bark River Bravo 1 knife, it was black Micarta with matching firesteel in the leather sheath as pictured it had
attachment.php
a black with reflective flecks wrist loop.
2ndly were 2 Plain bladed black Benchmade Triage knives
3rdly an Eikhorn rescue tool 4 that I bought on here.
A DD 3m x 3m Tarp but with Yellow 2mm Dyneema lines with luminous Line locks and TI pegs 2 of which are V shaped.
This first aid bag (WHICH WAS ONLY OUT OF MY CAR WHILST IT WENT IN FOR A SERVICE) I customised the bag myself so it is one off. The contents are here The stethoscope is a Littman 2 Classic all black with "Vince" engraved on the Bell.
3 Zebra CR123 Headlights.
A Lifesaver 4000 bottle unused but with the carbon filter installed.
Mehler covert Body armour
GSReS respirator and hood over with camelback bottle adaptor and valve in a Blackhawk bag with 3 unopened canisters.

If you see any of theses in unusual circumstances a PM with details would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• BarkRiverBravo12.jpg
    BarkRiverBravo12.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sorry to hear that Graveworm. Have you thought it may be a targeted attack?
Anyway I hope they catch them and that you get your kit back.
Will keep an eye out.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
I'm so sorry to hear that mate, im not to far from you so I will keep my eye out for the items. A while back someone robbed my car for a few bits and the community on this forum was so kind and insisted on donating some of the lost items back to me. I made a promise to myself that I would do the same if someone ever experienced the same the thing. PM me your address and I will see if I have any spare items to send to you mate. I know what it's like and the police can't do much and the case will be closed before you know it..

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
I'm so sorry to hear that mate, im not to far from you so I will keep my eye out for the items. A while back someone robbed my car for a few bits and the community on this forum was so kind and insisted on donating some of the lost items back to me. I made a promise to myself that I would do the same if someone ever experienced the same the thing. PM me your address and I will see if I have any spare items to send to you mate. I know what it's like and the police can't do much and the case will be closed before you know it..

That is really generous and I am touched. But please don't worry it's only things that I can replace, the hassle is the time it takes to tidy up (But they were pretty tidy) find out what is missing and try to get things fixed.

By the way does anyone know a stockist for the Bravo 1 with that sheath and firesteel as most no longer seem to do that sheath.

Thanks

Vince

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That's horrible mate, set of low life's

I'll keep my eyes peeled, even though I am at the other end of the country. What a gentleman monkey boy has been too

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Sounds like they knew what they were after Graveworm good luck and fingers crossed you get a good result and get it all returned.

Sent from somewhere?

tsitenha

Nomad
Dec 18, 2008
Kanata
Your not harmed I hope, you got the items once you can some of them again. I now the attachment/memories of certain items only to well, best of luck in resettling yourself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE