Mahogany and O1.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

alecf

Forager
Jun 7, 2009
Nr Reading
For Sale!

Its 3mm O1 steel with mahogany scales and black fibre spacers finished with boiled linseed oil. 6mm brass pins and 8mm lanyard. Scandi grind. Any other questions, just ask.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

As I think this one could be better with the finish in the odd place, I'll leave properly sharpening (to razor sharp, it will carve wood ok now) it down to the buyer and stick it up for just £45 + £5.50 for RMSD (will reduce to 1st class recorded if requested). Paypal or cheque in the post, if its paypal I ask you to pay the fees.

If your not happy with it when you get it then you can return it for a full refund minus the delivery costs (and paypal fees if thats your choice) as long as you let me know within a week or receiving it. EDIT: I am told paypal doesn't charge fees on refunds within 2 weeks so thats all good.

REDUCED TO £40

Last edited:

alecf

Forager
Jun 7, 2009
Nr Reading
Just a quick note, I can make a sheath for it if requested for a small fee, however I would suggest that the money would be better spent on commissioning a sheath from one of the communities better leather workers.

alecf

Forager
Jun 7, 2009
Nr Reading
Well I thought this would be a bargain...
Obviously not though, so I've knocked another £5 off. But if it still doesn't sell im keeping it.
Also note: Its had an extra coat of oil since the pics were taken.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE