M.S Damascus Bushie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
Thought I would show this Alabama Damascus Woodlore style Bushie I have just made from a 5mm thick billet, it has a wide Scandi grind, Natural Buckeye Burr scales with Red and Blue liners, Nickel Silver,copper & brass Mosaic pins & tube, wth a matching Antler tip Fire steel

damascusbushie002.jpg

damascusbushie010.jpg

damascusbushie004.jpg

damascusbushie015.jpg

damascusbushie009.jpg

damascusbushie003.jpg

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
thats very nice

am i right to assume the pattern will dissapear when sharpened and need etching to bring back

ATB

Duncan

No it good stuff you can sharpen and strop quite a bit before you need to re etch even then you can still see the figuration but more shiny and the hardness figures after I H/T the blade were 58/59 HRC

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
Thanks every one for your kind comments, I only make knives useing these types of material if I do a custom Build because of the expense, but I thought I would take a chance on this one
damascusbushie015.jpg

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
i keep thinking they would look good with the edge polished and shiney to contrast the Damascus

but thats just me :rolleyes: :D

ATB

Duncan

your right I think Duncan I polished the whole grind on this one before I made it up to see what it looked like and yep I liked it, but thought I would re etch after finishing so it looked the same all over:)

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
come on mick, when is it going to make an appearence in the classified section?
on the edge of my seat here!

steve

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
come on mick, when is it going to make an appearence in the classified section?
on the edge of my seat here!

steve

Sorry Steve didn't notice your post till now:eek: I don't think I can sell on BCUK:( but it's up else where:)

And thanks to everyone for their comments Cheers;) :p

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
OK mick, i give up,

i've looked on both of your websites, and on BB, but i can't see it (for sale) i won't be able to afford it, but i want to know by how much i can't afford it!!!!!

steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE