M.S Bushtool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
I thought I would show this Bushtool style knife I have just finished, although a few may have seen it on BB
It's from 3mm thick o1, with a riveted on butt cap thats also from o1 with a hammer type finish
scales are natural Micarta, with black liners, stainless corby bolts, & a Ali lanyard tube
blade is 100mm, & handle 120mm
Thanks for looking:)

Bushtool001.jpg

Bushtool002.jpg

Bushtool009.jpg

Bushtool.jpg

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
That's bootiful! How much would one set you back? I have been hankering after a "bushtool" for ages! Sorry for all the questions too!

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
Nice job mick :beerchug: whats the knife scales made off. i realy like the hammered look on the end cap i did that on one of my blade a couple of weeks ago :D

stanley

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
That's stunning, and the fit between the tang and butt cap is astounding! I have no idea how you get everything to fit so perfectly and still have a bit sticking through to rivet, but I don't think I want to - It'd ruin the magic :D

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
Thanks for all your kind comments on this knife, just finished the sheath it's still wet
The scales are Natural Micarta, as someone said in answer to the question:)
Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE