Lundhags bargains

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mahomasy

Aug 13, 2013
Sweden
I'm not in any way affiliated with this service except for subscribing to their newsletter, but I just saw that sportpursuit webshop have some serious deals going at the moment with Lundhags gear.

I just forked out for a pair of Forrest and probably would have gone for the Pros if I could afford it. Pros are going for 160gbp which is less than half of what they sell for here in Sweden.

Anywho I know there is some Lundhag fans on this forum so hope someone gets a nice score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
grr just brought a pair or ranger high off here, but may have to get a pair or pro for my work, they seem lovely boots.

Mahomasy

Aug 13, 2013
Sweden
Glad some of ye could avail of the bargains. So typical to see this a few weeks after I bought my own Lundhags at normal price!

On a slightly side note does anyone else have the Scout/Forrest boots? I took their advice and sized up, thing is I really gotta wear at least two pairs of socks to stop my heel moving when I walk. Even with one liner and a thick outer it feels a wee bit too big. One medium and one thick outer seems to work good tho, just hope my feet don't be overheating when the warmer weather kicks in... Or would I be right in thinking that with decent socks this will just help with air circulating and keep me relatively cool?

I think I always have some kinda buyers anxiety when I spend a bit on something :)

Last edited:

Trod

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2011
Wigan
Buyers anxiety ! I know exactly how you feel , it took my missus shouting " For gods sake stop looking at them and just buy em" for me to push the button . I have gone for my usual 8 as i got size overload reading peoples posts and advice ,hope i have made the right choice !!

Trod

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2011
Wigan
Bielne High arrived today ,bang on time .They are for somebody like me with serious boot problem a thing of beauty to behold ! Looking forward to breaking them in .The only problem is I have no justification for buying anymore boots for quite sometime now !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE