low cost tablet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I got a Superpad 8, 10" tablet over a year ago and it is OK for most things (I use it mainly for email and as a media player) but I treated myself and the grandson to a Tesco Hudl each last xmas and its faster all round. Fully open to the Android store, SD card slot, great battery life, responsive screen et all, highly recommended.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Whip off the apps, and all you have left branding wise is a small T in a circle on the bottom of the "taskbar". Well done to them for not messing with it too much. Plenty of ROMs available for those who want to root though.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
the hudl is good, it freezes up a lot and Tesco are very aware of it, I would certainly have recommended it until for some strange reason it froze completely and then went red hot, too hot to touch!! Tesco are delivering another one 2moro, a recon tablet, tried to get a brand new model but they were not having it!!

That is a straight faulty goods issue and you are entitled to a full new replacement or refund. The Hudl has only been out a few months and the one you have is clearly faulty and not fit for purpose.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE