Lots of Kit for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
SWMBO has been moaning again that I have too much stuff I don't use so I'm clearing out a load of kit to apease her (secretly to make way for winter kit buys, :lmao:)

I have some pics already but will add more later today when I get a chance.
Paypal only
All prices include postage, all items new/unused unless stated.

• British army olive green respirator bag £6 SOLD
  • British army issue solar shower in stores wrapper. £10
  • US issue mess set (mess tin, knife,fork,spoon) has a small dint at one end of the lid, apart from that mint condition £12
  • British army underwater demolitions pack £40 (very rare and hard to come by)
  • Desert DPM bash in stores wrapper £36
  • British Army gortex Olive green Bivi bag in stores wrapper £30 Sold
  • Soldier 95 fleece Mint condition size 180/96 £16
  • US military thermarest new but was damaged in transit from US, 3 pin ***** holes repaired with patches from the supplied repair kit by myself, works fine. £20 SOLD
  • US army issue rucksack cover DCU camo £15
  • British army issue Predator Bergen desert camo £130
  • German NVA zeltbahn Rain pattern camo £25
  • German ww2 reproduction zeltbahn £35
  • German army 1990's issue flecktarn Zeltbahn , armholes taped to make it a tarp. mint condition £25
  • Kabar Mule knife £40
  • Sog Trident knife £40
  • Desert PLCE MOLLE waterbottle pouch SOLD
  • Desert PLCE MOLLE utility pouch £10
  • Woodland PLCE Ammo pouch £8
  • French waterbottle cover and 3x generic waterbottles £8
  • Monocular SOLD
  • Belgian army issue poncho USED Grade 1 £15
  • 85 pattern combat jacket size 170/96 £14
  • Mini right angle torch £6
  • Gerber recon torch has been used but mint condition £14Pending Funds
  • Viking fire striker (used a couple of times)with 2xflints and a small bundle of charcloth £15
  • Italian army issue wool Blanket new/unissued £30 (Heavy item high postage) size 210cmx170cm weight about 3kg

Link to show example of NVA zeltbahn pics 6-8 http://zeltbahn.panzerwerk.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=34

Last edited:

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Hi, what is the sizes of the thermarest when it is open and rolled up, and the weight.
Thanks

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Thermarest dimensions:- 21 inches wide , 72 inches long, 1 inch thick when inflated, 4 inch diameter when rolled approx 800g

Marttiini girl PM sent

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Just added some more gear to the list:- gortex bivi bag, soldier 95 fleece, underwater demo pack, US issue mess set, Desert issue Basha, Army issue solar shower, German army Flacktarn zeltbahn, British army respirator bag olive green.

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I'll take the: British Army gortex Olive green Bivi bag in stores wrapper £30
Please :)

PM on the way

Rat

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Here you go Scoman some pics of the dems bag. It is Aprox 20L maybe a little bigger, made of the similar stuff as Issue bergens but feels thicker/stiffer. has 4x female clips top/bottom so it can be clipped onto the issue bergen as a side pouch. has a velcro flap that covers the shoulder straps when not in use(eg when clipped onto bergen) like on the engineers bergen.
I have included a pic with the Label so You can see the NSN number and the military name for it: Pack, UDU

Last edited:

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Just found something else in the loft:-
Italian army wool Blanket new never used, will post pics if wanted. size 210cm x 170cm about 3kg ish.
Quite heavy so will have to charge £30 as postage is about £10 for it. (unless anyone wants it who lives locally and wants to pick it up, then I'll knock the £10 off)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE