Looking for a hunting buddy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
Hi everyone,
I am based in North Hampshire and am interested in taking up hunting now that I am back in the UK. I am a 44yr old ex forces (22 yrs) male and want to walk before I can run, hence the string. I have used all sorts of firearms and consider myself a safe user of them .If anyone is looking for a hunting buddy and is interested in showing me the ropes I am willing to travel. just drop me a PM.
Regards

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hi Rob,
I'm affraid I can't help out directly, as I moved away from Hants six years ago. I now shoot local to my home in Mid Wales - but I wanted to say that being Ex forces will stand you in good stead with anyone who you do go shooting with. I'm Ex RAF, and people I shoot with often say they feel safer when I'm behind the trigger than other shooters. It's coming up to a quieter time of the year here, not that I get out much anyway, but you might find things a bit slow until the weather cools off again in teh autumn.

Anyway, good luck

Ogri the trog

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
Ogri,
thanks for the reply. I decided it was far safer to buddy up with someone who is local and knows the ropes so I'll wait for some response.

Regards

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE