Looking for a high end backpack with PALS/MOLLE compatibility.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Looks like I need to skip Florida! I'm not set on black but I thought it to be the least military looking of the colours that is typically available without special order.

I'm planning on Morocco, Eastern Europe, South America and Canada. A friend of mine had issues in Morocco with his DPM pattern bag. I've been advised to steer clear of DPM in S. America too. Primarily it's going to be UK usage of course.

I'm leaning more and more towards the Zulu with some of my existing MOLLE pockets. How was it importing it from the States? I've only ever had stuff imported from the Eu so no experience with customs and taxes etc...

On British Blades there's a thread of 100+ pages. Including some comments about importing to the UK.

Hope you've got a brew at hand:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?69975-Ah-Kifaru

Be nice to know what issued packs are like? I might know a man that knows another man that could find a man that could ? ;)

Haha do we know the same man? ;)

Varangian

Dec 28, 2012
Norway
I like my Eberlestock Destroyer, if you need something bigger, the Battleship should serve you well.
It's buildt to last, very well thought out design and extremely comfortable. And I've been spoiled with Noerwegian Bergans and Norrønna packs in my military days...

Varangian

Dec 28, 2012
Norway
I was issued that pack for almost ten years, it's not a bad ruck ;-) Also used my privately owned Recon Ranger from time to time, also a good ruck.
That being said, I absolute love my new Eberlestock, it's such a comfy pack! :)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Looks like I need to skip Florida! I'm not set on black but I thought it to be the least military looking of the colours that is typically available without special order.....

Black isn't generally considerred "general" military issue here either. But rather it is the color of choice for some special forces units and police CERT (what used to be SWAT) teams. Also the most common color for biker gamgs and from violent video games (thus the reason chosen by the unbalanced shooters trying to emulate them)

Black doesn't neccessarily create an immediate suspicion but it will draw a bit of attention. Camo (DPM) on the other hand draws little if any attention.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE