looking for a edc knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
How about a Swiss Army Solo i think they call it, just a single blade and nothing else

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Tried that. There's a bit of friction when you get it but its not realy up to the job long term, even the shape of the blade is designed for a locking mech.

better none locking designs out there

I'd go for a sodbuster

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
+1 for slip joint joker, I carry a carbon steel every day. Nice wee working knife.Also, HH have just got the Byrd Tern in which is like a budget ukpk, worth a look.

Nicklas Odh

Forager
Mar 3, 2006
Ed, Sweden
It gets harder if you have to abide to the UK knife laws.
EKA Executive 100BL, Fallkniven U1
The rest of Europe can buy a EKA Swede 38 or a Fallkniven U2/ U4

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I have been using the olivewood Joker carbon, slippy so no lock and a legal EDC. Its waylands fault caused by his little review a while back. Great knife for the money and with a little touch up, sand oil they are lovely.
My usual EDC is a UKPK but I like a change and the joker is much more "friendly" looking and MUCH cheaper to replace if lost.

If was were being very picky i would only mark it down becuase it cannot be opened with one hand.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE