Looking for a compression sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
ideally the height being equal of just over the width of a thermarest with 3 No. horizontal straps.

my thinking here is for an overnight stay i can roll the thermarest, my sleeping bag, the bivvy and the tarp all in the one roll rather than having 4 separate bags which dont pack down as efficiently as if they were all rolled together.

that and speed of setup/ repacking. the only downside i can see is the potential for any condensation in the bivvy getting absorbed in the bag when its getting repacked.

so... any thoughts?

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
well this morning i folded the tarp then gave it a shake and all the water fell of in the form of a snow like material!

but in better weather im thinking give it a shake and wrap it round the bivvy -maybe put a bin bag round the bivvy then wrap it and compress it

if im out for more than one night, its usually in the same place so i'd be on my way home once the trap was down

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
I got some bespoke bags made, now I'm in the middle of moving and cant find marks details but he may able to give you Exactly what you need (if hes still in business)

4rolematfitted.jpg

5Allfittedwithspace.jpg

ConfigurationB.jpg

No connections, he supplied are MRT team with stuff, and I'm happy with his work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE