long over due meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
just a wee post to see if all the boys want to get together for a wee meet, not had one in ages....yes i know we dont usually do summer meets, we much prefer it to be blowing a gale and -20 temperature and pissing it down from high heavens.

aint got a time or place yet, just thought i would put the feelers out there!

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Nice shout Col ,, the month of july is out for me ,, after that i'm fine ,, defo up fer a meet tho ... i miss yoos guys ,, aye rite ...

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
yeah lets go for a august date then Gaz, glad to see you will be there Tam.

Ive got it posted up on facebook for the guys too, everyone is a yes for it so far.

Might make it southern one so dave and nathan can come up for it, glen trool or somewhere new that you ayrshire boys can think of will do for me, we will sort the dates out later.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
we much prefer it to be blowing a gale and -20 temperature and pissing it down from high heavens.

That sounds just like the summer we are having just now.

Could be temted. I have just spent a couple of hours going through kit for my youngest ,she is off down to Salisbury plain for 2weeks annual camp with the cadets. Scary thought Erin with a gun.

Craig............

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
I am back in Gods country for a couple of weeks beginning August am heading for Galloway Hills via Dumfries then on to Creetown a meet would give me a purpose so keep me up to date please if possible

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
location, im not to bothered about, as long as its down south somewhere, so dave and nathan, Tony etc have got a chance to come to it, you ayrshire boys will know some good locations, so any suggestions more than welcome.

Date wise lets start of with the first weekend in august then and see if everyone is happy with that...over to you boys

OH and more importantly, less of the cheek ya bunch of muppets haha

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
My body will agree with that Scotty, at least you left on the sunday afternoon, i was still out at 11pm that night.....not good mate.

But Saturday night was a blast buddy and a really good laugh....i have one more thing to say bud.......THERE SHE BLOWS!!!!!!! lol.

Catch you later you wee secret millionaire haha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE