Logging in problems ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've had a few times recently where I've had to log out and log back on to the forum to be able to read new posts as I get a message that says no new posts in the last 24 hours. Logging back on seems to fix the problem though

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
If I leave it on a tab for 15 mins and then come back to it I have to log in to see new posts.
Despite having never logged out.

Been happening for months.

GS

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yeah that's the same as I was getting Steve

I've just logged out and back in again so I'll see how it goes. Very weird though, not changed anything my end and I've been logging in this way for donks

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
umm, have you guys tried logging out of the forum and then out of the main site (so logout twice) and then go to the home page www.bushcraftuk.com and login at the top left, click on remember me and you should be fine site wide.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I've been experiencing problems for a while. I have to pull up Members List which brings up a login request. Then I go to New posts!
This is the only way I can get on here as Humpback. Obviously I have to do this each visit.
Alan

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
it's probably because you're trying to login to the forums directly instead of the site as a whole. The site is divided up into a few components that do different things, there's a bridge that moves login info about but if it gets out of what (such as logging in to the forums only) it can create issues, best thing to do is logout completely and then login via the home page and then navigate about.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
it's probably because you're trying to login to the forums directly instead of the site as a whole. The site is divided up into a few components that do different things, there's a bridge that moves login info about but if it gets out of what (such as logging in to the forums only) it can create issues, best thing to do is logout completely and then login via the home page and then navigate about.

Tried that over several days; also cleared cookies. Only way I can logon as Humpback is as described above.
Not to worry I'll continue like this for the time being.
Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE