Loft Clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I'm just back from a forray into the loft as part of a major clear out and the following Items have come to light.

1. NATO issue Cold weather Aircrew Jacket Made by Beaufort LTD OLive green made from Ventile fabric stowaway hood taped buttons drop down bum flap all zips are in working order and it hasn't lost any buttons. Chest 96-106cm no rips or tears. £20.00

2. Berghaus Activity Jacket Made from Polatec fleece fabric.
Dark bluey green (jade)?? in colour XL in size excellent condition no rips or tears. £25.00

3. Mountain equipment Light line down duvet jacket. Xl in size, Reversible Purple outer with blue inner perfect condition. £30.00

4. The North Face High point fleece hat Dark green with black lining Large in size. Fit is quite snug but it's meant to be. £7.00

All good stuff Maybe not 'classic' bushcraft kit but I thought I'd give people on the forum first go.

Buyers to pay postage. PM me or reply to this post.

First come first served seems fair.

Oh if you want photos I cna sort them out on monday when I'm back at work.

Cheers

John

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
can you give us a bit more info on the ventile parka? is it insulated? and what height is it?

cheers, and.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE