Lightweight Merino Baselayer - in olive green?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Its a shame Howies have stopped making their green ones, I bought a half zip one a while ago and it is the dogs danglies - warm when its cold, cooling when its warm and the zip allows you to vent off a bit of steam.

I normally wear the ulfrotte 200g over the top of this for a little extra in the evening, but probably wouldn't wear it next to the skin when as it would be a bit warm for me.

mazeman

Forager
Jun 7, 2007
Porthmadog, Gwynedd
Guess it depends how much you want something.
I get a little tired of olive so Smartwool's long sleeved microwieght (150g) crew in Willow is great for me. Can't get it in the UK though
But BAP will help...

Your cost will be $60.00 for the shirt and 13.00 shipping. When you call you can ask for me or Piper and either of us can take your CC info.
Chris Daniels

BAP!
PO Box 772133
735 Oak St.
Steamboat Springs, Co 80487
970-879-7507
Chrisd@wearbap.com

A black one would cost you £45 here + delivery. I'm only a consumer, and nothing to do with BAP, they're really helpful - got my shirt today and it's a corker.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Wow bamboo thermals!
Ain't life amazing......
You could now sit on a bamboo stool, in a bamboo walled hut, eating bamboo shoots, that have been steamed in a bamboo pot over a fire fuelled by bamboo, out of a bamboo bowl, using bamboo chopsticks, whilst wearing bamboo undies, listening to music played on a bamboo flute!
It has to be done!
John

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Wow bamboo thermals!
Ain't life amazing......
You could now sit on a bamboo stool, in a bamboo walled hut, eating bamboo shoots, that have been steamed in a bamboo pot over a fire fuelled by bamboo, out of a bamboo bowl, using bamboo chopsticks, whilst wearing bamboo undies, listening to music played on a bamboo flute!
It has to be done!
John

And beating an errant child with a bamboo cane! And torturing Rambo by shoving ba,boo slithers under his finger nails!

Bamboo. A wonder material!

seamonkey

Forager
Sep 11, 2004
Scotland - Angus
Icebreaker skin 200 baselayer - really can't recommend this stuff enough. I've hardly taken it off (apart form to wash) since i bought it. Top quality, and very hard wearing.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Tog 24 did a range of merino base layers (MAPP approved stuff) and they obviously didn't sell because they appeared in the outlet stores at rock bottom prices. They may still have some. They did a two tone olive/brown coloured one which was nice and bushcrafty (and not too military looking). Comparing to Ulfrotte 200g, they are lighter. I picked up a couple for peanuts. May be worth a look. Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE