Lidl Min/Max Digital Thermometer - Heads Up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I got a couple yesterday, they seem quite good.

Time, max/min memory, swithcable ice alarm as said and a nice 3m long external wire.

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
They are excellent for the money. I fitted mine in the van with the readout tucked away on the dash.... External sensor out of direct wind behind the front grille/bumper etc but lower down than the radiator. It gives me incredibly accurate external temp now which is very handy driving during the winter.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
They are excellent for the money. I fitted mine in the van with the readout tucked away on the dash.... External sensor out of direct wind behind the front grille/bumper etc but lower down than the radiator. It gives me incredibly accurate external temp now which is very handy driving during the winter.

That's a great tip. I used to have and exterior temperature gauge on my old car, but don't have one on my van- and miss it.

mercurykev

Forager
Sep 6, 2011
Musselburgh
Well I can tell you it's currently 22.5c in my living room and 2.6c outside my window :) A neat little package and one I intend to take camping with me just to see how cold it gets at night.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE