Lidl diamond tool sharpener/pocket steel £1.99

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
These are usually quite good quality, too coarse for my ocd edges but they get used in the workshop a lot. Great bargain :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I bought one last time round too; it fair shifts metal, but is surprisingly tidy at dealing with small chips at the rim of a crystal vase :eek: and I'm told that a few of the reenactors favour them for tidying up the 'battle' blades that they aren't allowed to sharpen but get pretty kicked looking.

Worth the couple of quid that it cost :)

cheers,
M

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I got back a couple of hours ago from a three nighter and used one of these on the trip, they work well and better than some like th US army sharpener of similar design. For £2 blow a tenner and buy a life time supply.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I got back a couple of hours ago from a three nighter and used one of these on the trip, they work well and better than some like th US army sharpener of similar design. For £2 blow a tenner and buy a life time supply.

I agree, so cheap and such handy tools.

Seeing as I paid £8 for my old branded one that I only used on hook knives in the yard where things often got lost, I believe these are better as they are bright blue, cheap and just as good. Deffo gona get atleast 3 more. ;)

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I got 1 today and I think I will go grab a few more now I've tried it out .
It is course but a handy little tool for the kit bag .

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
For all the H&S types these LIDL bicycle spoke reflectors fitted over guylines will save a bit of tripping up in the dark. LINK

£3.99*Per Pack
  • With 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material
  • 360º reflection for improved visibility
  • Suitable for spokes with Ø from (mm): 1.8 - 2
  • Length each approx. (cm): 8
  • 3 year manufacturer's warranty

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE