Lets see your Hammocks!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

palace

Forager
Mar 4, 2011
NW London England
Mine a DD
photo.jpg
[/IMG]

Tilia

Forager
Feb 3, 2011
netherlands
yep, there not the cheapest, but not that much more than a hennessy i believe

and imo worth there money, but that is a choice every person needs to make for them self

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
yep, there not the cheapest, but not that much more than a hennessy i believe

and imo worth there money, but that is a choice every person needs to make for them self

Yup, the footbox and shelf are worth the extra £££'s for me

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
How about that Superfly though Rich? Must say I'm sorely tempted, it looks great and the doors + pullouts are a real clincher. £80ish is good but with duty etc probably nearer £120. Been teetering for months.
Anyone know the difference in sizing of snakeskins? Whether they'll take a tatonka 3x3? Or even a TT3x3+WBBB all rolled into one? Maybe 2 sets of skins, one on each. Or I could stick to the bishop. Sheesh, this hanging lark is a minefield. I think I'd better think it out again :)

Oliver.

Tilia

Forager
Feb 3, 2011
netherlands
How about that Superfly though Rich? Must say I'm sorely tempted, it looks great and the doors + pullouts are a real clincher. £80ish is good but with duty etc probably nearer £120. Been teetering for months.
Anyone know the difference in sizing of snakeskins? Whether they'll take a tatonka 3x3? Or even a TT3x3+WBBB all rolled into one? Maybe 2 sets of skins, one on each. Or I could stick to the bishop. Sheesh, this hanging lark is a minefield. I think I'd better think it out again :)

Oliver.

you have snakeskins in different sizes, the big ones can fit a 3x3tarp in diagonal without a problem

and yes warbonnet has some nice tarps especially the doors

i dont have theme but maybe in the future, but if you have a 3x4 or a 2x3 tarp
and you dont ty the corners but use the eyes next to them you can fold the corners in and it will work like the doors and keep changing winds away from you

hope you understand this, my English grammar isn't the best and not always easy to say what i think

Last edited:

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
you have snakeskins in different sizes, the big ones can fit a 3x3tarp in diagonal without a problem

and yes warbonnet has some nice tarps especially the doors

i dont have theme but maybe in the future, but if you have a 3x4 or a 2x3 tarp
and you dont ty the corners but use the eyes next to them you can fold the corners in and it will work like the doors and keep changing winds away from you

hope you understand this, my English grammar isn't the best and not always easy to say what i think

i think hennessy are actually about to release something similar to what you are after.... itll be an odd shape... with overly long ends on one side... so that they can be folded over and connected to the other side....

theyve almost finished testing it...

will see what comes!! woo!

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
i think hennessy are actually about to release something similar to what you are after.... itll be an odd shape... with overly long ends on one side... so that they can be folded over and connected to the other side....

That sounds interesting! Do you mean corner to corner connecting together or side to side?

Tilia

Forager
Feb 3, 2011
netherlands

sounds interesting, i ll wait in anticipation

thx for the headsup

Lasse

Nomad
Aug 17, 2007
Belgium
Here's my Jungle Hammock from Mosquito Hammock:
hammock.jpg

hammock_2.jpg

Which reminds me I should go on an other trip with it :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE