Leatherwork tools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

timbox

Feb 2, 2012
worthing
Hi Folks

I am due to have a knee op shortly so will be laid up for a few weeks, I have always admired the leatherwork that you guys turn out and would like to have a go at making a few bits for myself and friends. I have done some research but would like some advice on the tools i need and where is the best place to buy from, is it best to buy a starter pack or select individual tools etc.

Tim

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi Folks

I am due to have a knee op shortly so will be laid up for a few weeks, I have always admired the leatherwork that you guys turn out and would like to have a go at making a few bits for myself and friends. I have done some research but would like some advice on the tools i need and where is the best place to buy from, is it best to buy a starter pack or select individual tools etc.

Tim

It all really depends on what you want to make. I started with hole punch, rivet punch, stitch wheel, thread and needles. Been buying stuff as I figure I need it. Some of the starter kits look ok . I got all my stuff from Le prevo, but I used to live in Newcastle so could pop in a get it. Lots of folks will take orders online so it's really up to you :)

It's addictive mind you!

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE