Leather samples

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I blagged a large book of leather samples from our local Sofa Outlet that were no longer needed....a book of at least sixty 1ft sq pieces of leather in lots of colours, including two very nice locking rings that held them all together....they said they will also try and find me one of the larger books of 18inch sq samples from the back of the warehouse...cant wait, the leather is great for making pouches etc.

Good idea - would that be the place with the permanent sales and annoying adverts?

Yep...one of many...I told the sales guy my daughter was doing something with scrap leather in her textile exam and did they have some old outdated sample books we could use....he poped into the back and came out with a nice thick wad held together with two nice steel locking rings to boot....going to pick up a bigger one this week some time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE