leather pouch sheath for a shing slippie.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was commissioned to make a couple of pieces from a member on bb the first commission was, for his shing Damascus slippy that he has bought, no he sent me some great drawings with details on what he wanted, he wanted to adapters for this sheath so that they are detachable, and you can then just slip the case in your pocket with out the retention flap, now this looks easy, but to get the fit and finish just right was not, thank god i got there in the end, and everything is as it should be, i also boxed stitched this, and any fellow leather smith who has done any of this, will no its not easy to get the stitching the way i like it.
i have antiqued this for him, and done it in black stitching, the next part of this commission i'm looking for forward to, as it is going to have a wonderful stingray inlay, which i'm really looking forward to doing.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Fli
007 by lucky_lee, on Flickrckr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

two adapters for this sheath by lucky_lee, on Flickr

025 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
really nice work Lee, it can't be easy to make something that has so many different options and still looks good in all of its incarnations. Great design work :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE