Lady of the Loch Returns

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Yup i was watching it on the news aswell , i went to the loch of the lowes about 18 years ago to see her but she was out fishing !

Craig...............

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Yup i was watching it on the news aswell , i went to the loch of the lowes about 18 years ago to see her but she was out fishing !

Craig...............

Loch of Lowes, is that the one up by Dunkeld.

Thats up about where Raymando holds his journeyman course, its a wonder no one has tried to eat them when the old hunger pangs strike...lol

Col

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Loch of Lowes, is that the one up by Dunkeld.

Thats up about where Raymando holds his journeyman course, its a wonder no one has tried to eat them when the old hunger pangs strike...lol

Col

Yes Col it's up by Dunkeld . Me and the girls went by there on the way back from Glen Etive but there wasn't much to see .

Craig.............

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Yes Col it's up by Dunkeld . Me and the girls went by there on the way back from Glen Etive but there wasn't much to see .

Craig.............

Spent a week up there on the journeyman course, most animals wisely run off when they see 12 hungry students, but it was the last place i saw some red squirrel, so thought that was kinda cool...

Col

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Spent a week up there on the journeyman course, most animals wisely run off when they see 12 hungry students, but it was the last place i saw some red squirrel, so thought that was kinda cool...

Col

The first place i saw red squirrels was a few miles up the road at the falls of bruar just north of Blair Atholl . A lovely sight especially when they chuck pine cones at you .

Craig...........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE