Kydex modular sheath system for Frosts Mora

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
ALL SOLD

These are for the Frosts Mora (not clipper).
A modular sheath system in Kydex that allows the user to reconfigure the sheath for several carry options.

Set up for belt carry
DSC00105-2.jpg

Set up for carry on a backpack shoulder strap.
DSC00106-2.jpg

The belt loop version has a few holes for different carry angles (cross draw etc) and it's easy to add a few more if required.
DSC00104-2.jpg

Firesteel holders can be added or removed as required and you can remove the loops and or firesteel holder and use for inverted neck carry with some para cord.
DSC00119-1.jpg

The eyelets let you lash the sheath with cord, cable ties or even attach to a solid surface with screws (my Dad has one attached with screws inside the back door of his landrover and i have one screwed underneath the seat in my boat).

I really like the idea of this modular system and i was hoping to be able to organise a group buy for these but problems with the maker and very slow delivery times make it unworkable so I have 6 of these for sale and there won't be any more.

Cost per sheath is £22 including UK delivery (Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class)
Cash, cheque or postal order are fine, payment by PP will be £22.98 to cover the fee's

What you get is a sheath, firesteel holder, belt loop, strap loop and fixings
DSC00390.jpg

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
RB, if you can get a few for clippers I'll have at least one.

Sorry mate, my plan was to get this going with the Mora and then do the Clipper with a couple of group buys but this supplier just isn't working out.
These should have been here before Christmas and im just not convinced that a group buy would ever work out so the idea is dead in the water for a while
I will be working on the idea in the future when i have some free time but at the minute these last few for the Mora are all i can offer.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I picked mine up from the post office today and am mightily impressed with them. I know some people have problems with plastics but they are a beautiful thing. Thanks Rapidboy.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
why didn't i see this sooner:rolleyes:

didn't see it on bb either

I didn't offer them on BB, just here.
I haven't received payment for one of them so i can let you know if the buyer pulls out but
I will give him a few days more to be fair.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Thanks for sending the Sheath on RB. It really keeps the knife secure and looks good to.

Apologies for the delay in replying but I was on a course all last week and only got back last night.

Cheers

George

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely George.
I had high hopes for this modular system but supply problems killed it however i will look into getting some more made in the future.
In the mean time id appreciate any feedback (good or bad) than will help develop the system.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE