Knife shop near Salisbury ... ish

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Comfy

My Leatherman Skeletool is great for work but it's not got the balls for proper cutting.
I'm after a shop with a decent range of bushcraft knives that I can get my hands on before buying. I'm not to keen on buying a knife based on what it looks like in a photo, no matter how good the review (although I will add in the same breath that the reviews on here are excellent).
Searched the area but only found folding knives in the shops around here. I don't mind travelling about 30-40 miles for a good shop with a good range of knives. Or maybe I missed some little gold mine in Salisbury?

Taa

Ryan

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
There is an army surplus shop in Salisbury where I have bought a fair a bit of gear, cant vouch for their knife selection, and there is a fair few outdoor shops.
A as well.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
There is also HM supplies and Dropzone supplies in Tidworth just 20-30 minutes up the road although their knife collection is not that large you can check what they have on line before heading up there. The army surplus store that was in Bulford shopping area has gone, but it was part of the same shop that is still Salisbury. do not know Cotswold have any knives in their store but that is another place you could head for.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE