Knife re-profiling

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cam2719

Sep 12, 2013
Deepcut, Surrey
Apologies if this has been covered before but a search of the forums comes back blank or over two years old. Is anyone aware of a knife maker / expert who is willing to take on a reprofiling task on my wright & son knife? When it arrived the grind was uneven but I thought I could eventually get it straightened out with some blood, sweat & tears, alas this was not the case. Two years down the line and the return option is no longer available to me so this is my only option. This was also my first scandi grind knife so my technique probably wasn't ideal and compounded the problem.

The Surrey area would be ideal but happy to post anywhere in the UK. I will try to post some pics when I finish work.

Rgds Cam.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Quite a few makers on here might be able to help you out.

Hillbill, FGYT, Robevs, Longstrider are some that spring to mind and apologies to any that I left out :)

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Longstrider recently put a good scandi grind on Rockmonkeys a Wright, he was well pleased with it and the service he received.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE