Kit List

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
i guess i'm just geeky enough to wait the for the 5 minute download.... it might be good for me. i usually forget stuff when going out in the woods like a towel, a cup, my cutlery, food etc etc.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I can really see the point of this for climbing trips. A couple of times I've overloaded after kidding myself on that I could carry a rope and metalwork as well as my camping gear.
Once had to stash a good pile of gear in a rock outcrop and pick it up on the way back. Wasn't easy choosing what to leave either, was about october and the foot of the weekends playground area(Three Bens on Arran) was totally exposed. Was seperating out the tent inner and outer, counting out pegs, guessing what protection we'd be using on the granite.:rolleyes: Cut the food down to stodge and sugar.

We put it all in a rope bag, what the hell I was doing with my rope in a rope bag I'll never know. If ever there was an easy thing to tie onto a pack it's a rope.
The other time I only overloaded slightly and just tired myself out more than I expected. Left myself a bit shattered for the evening climb.

I'm curious but my system is an antique. It's cool though, I'll take it into work and have a peek. :)
Cheers Squidders.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE